Who am I?

My photo
California, United States
Find my page on FB as I now offer services to fix or enhance just about anything. The advantages of having been around and lived a varied life! https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWellers/

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Just a short statement about the Tea-Party

I wonder if they teach there children to avoid compromise as well? It's a rather poor example they are setting for our children and I only noticed this after my boy mentioned, in that so innocent perspective of a child, 'they are not being very nice".

Stand up for what you believe in but realize that you're opinion is not the only one and that in order for everyone to live side by side peacefully there MUST be compromise. I understand all the perspectives but cannot condone the way our representatives are conducting themselves.

By the way...re-register Independent if you have not already. I do not care what your views are but this way they cannot presuppose what a district my vote and it will make them work for your vote!

Enough about that...

No comments: