Who am I?

My photo
California, United States
Find my page on FB as I now offer services to fix or enhance just about anything. The advantages of having been around and lived a varied life! https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWellers/

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A short update

Here is a little update as to my progress. I tried to upload an enjoyable little video of the kids attempting to read but two days trying failed. I gotta contact Google on it I guess.

I was doing rather well there for a while and though I still feel far better than I expected, for having spinal surgery, I am finally experiencing some of the late breaking discomfort. I actually need to stick to the pain meds regiment with a supplement of Valium once and again to manage the pain. It is getting better though. It is hard to relax with the kids that is for sure but we are having some fun for sure.
I am trying to rest more as I think I did start to over do it a bit, but I REALLY am looking forward to getting my back pack on again.

Please keep commenting so I stay active here.

Cheers all and thanks for the support,

-Steve

No comments: