Who am I?

My photo
California, United States
Find my page on FB as I now offer services to fix or enhance just about anything. The advantages of having been around and lived a varied life! https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWellers/

Friday, January 25, 2008

I am deciding to slow down a bit


I have been getting some pain coming back so I am going to take a break for a few days.
Lay down and rest, take my meds and read my books.
Please keep commenting. I'll still be able to post from the couch or bed so keep checking in.
thanks to everyone for your wonderful support!

-Steve

1 comment:

LatanyaLoiseEthel said...

Wow - rough coupl'a months. Glad to see you hit the ground running (but, then again, you always have.) Nice lookin' family, Steve! Except, and it my just be the Scotch talking, but your son looks a bit like Dave...heheh. Get better sooner. I'll drop in, real uninvited like, the next time I'm in your neck (HA! See? Topical...) of the woods. Thinking of you and yours - Cheers - Dean