Who am I?

My photo
California, United States
Find my page on FB as I now offer services to fix or enhance just about anything. The advantages of having been around and lived a varied life! https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWellers/

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Days later and I am still smiling

I have to admit that I am experiencing a bit more pain than I was earlier. As well I have noticed that I am a little off balance. More than that I think my Proprioception is a bit off. I find that even standing still up right in the kitchen can be a small challenge. I attribute this as well to my brain and spinal nerves relearning things a bit. Understanding that they do not need to reroute messages as once before. At least that is my blown up imagination at work. Super strong healing going on here in the West Coast Weller household.
Also, we can blame a little of this to totally being off the drugs following surgery. I have been trying to stay off of the prescription stuff but I think I need to slowly start taking them again. I guess I like not being in pain but the idea of Valium addiction scares me a bit. However, I strongly believe, know, that I am not an addictive type of person so even more so I am not sure what bothers me about it.
I'll let Danette speak her mind.....

Honey?

....
Well where do I start?...He needs to be on pain meds, he just had major surgery and trying to be a tough guy right now is not in the best interest for a healing body. Shoot if somebody offered me a Valium right now I'd take it! ;)
-Danette
....

That's my wife, always lookin for a way to keep me sedated! (lol), nah, she is may savior. Keeps me in line. Therefor I restart my regiment of meds, though avoiding the Valium if I can. This surgery is really something I should have done a long time ago and I am glad that I was able to find Pacific Brain and Spine and Dr. D to do the work. I am planning to create another blog dedicated to this procedure. I found it difficult to find detailed info on this as well as folks who have gone through it to talk to. Once that is set up I'll be sure to drop a link here.

Oh yeah, got glasses also, helps me read. Of well, I've never been a proud man and I actually like tools so I am happy about them.

See ya'll soon!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahden Up!