Who am I?

My photo
California, United States
Find my page on FB as I now offer services to fix or enhance just about anything. The advantages of having been around and lived a varied life! https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWellers/

Monday, January 21, 2008

Day 2 & 3 after surgery


So, it's been a few days now and i must say that I feel remarkably well. Still dizzie from drugs I think, even though I have not taken any meds for ~11.5 hours. Most of the discomfort, pain sometimes, comes from my chest down around my sternum. I think it is gas sometimes or just the normal peristalsis that occurs with swallowing.

At any rate I feel great considering everything. It's rather remarkable that he separated my neck to get to the front of my spine and I am now up walking around and only feeling as if I got hit by a brick in the chest.

I am already thinking of how I can get outside and play without jeopardizing the work of Dr. Dickinson. Perhaps just same walks around the lake to start. After that I may need to spend some time building stuff in the garage, against the wishes of everyone I am sure. Now that i think about it I am certain my lovely wife will disallow that entirely.

Ok, off to rest. Leave a comment and thanks to The Williams' for checking in.

BTW- We received Charlie but I am not telling you where he is now!

Cheers!
Steve

2 comments:

Cindy said...

cool. Thanks soo much for taking care of charlie for us. We are certainly looking forward to where he ends up. Glad you are doing well. You look great! Take care.
Love, Cindy

Anonymous said...

I am surprised to see a spine in there. We all know Dannettte has the real back bone.

Get well soon.
Dave