Who am I?

My photo
California, United States
Find my page on FB as I now offer services to fix or enhance just about anything. The advantages of having been around and lived a varied life! https://www.facebook.com/WestCoastWellers/

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back to work, and don't forget to recycle, forever!

So I started back to work Monday. I felt pretty good up until the end of Tuesday, after the long drive to Santa Clara. Nothing major but I was pretty exhausted. I got home around 5pm and crashed on the couch. Slept for an hour or more.

It was great to see everyone at work again. Everyone was, and is, very supportive and it is at a time like this that I really learn to appreciate working for a company like EMC. All understood very well when I said I would not be back to Santa Clara for a while due to the car ride. I wanted to tell them all that face to face. I intend to get into the Pleasanton office a much as possible but work from home on the days that I am just too tired. I am lucky to have a job that allows this and has this flexibility.

So my neck is still sore and I am sure it will be for a while but each day it does get noticeably better. Of course some days are better than others.

The family is doing great. Everyone is healthy at the moment but surely that will not last long. :o)

That's it for todays update.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: